COVID-19 Statement (updated 23rd July 2020)
Following the relaxation of some lockdown measures and investment to ensure the clinic is safe for our clients and staff, we are now in a position to offer face to face appointments again under some conditions.
Our team of Physiotherapists have been on hand all this time supporting those in need via Online Consultations, which has led to some excellent feedback from you lovely people! We are now able to go one step further and where appropriate offer face to face appointments back in clinic.
Due to Health & Safety Regulations and guidance from Public Health England, the UK Government and our professional governing bodies, to access physiotherapy all clients must now undergo a brief triage phone call. Our bookings team can arrange this for you, usually the same day. During your triage phone call, we will ask you a series of questions to help us both make an informed decision on how best to proceed. If it is safe and appropriate for you to attend a face to face clinic appointment, we will then arrange a suitable day and time for you.
During the last few weeks we have been working hard to ensure the health and safety or all our clients, visitors and staff. Following a COVID-19 risk assessment, for face to face appointments we have the following procedures in place:
- Remote intercom entry as usual
- No more than 1 client in the waiting room at the same time. If you can attend alone, please do so
- Additional hand sanitisers on entry and exit of the building
- Updated hand-washing facilities at each sink
- Face masks are mandatory for all clients and staff unless there is a suitable reason to remove (eg. breathing difficulties). Where a face mask is not used, 2m social distancing will have to be enforced. PLEASE ENSURE YOU BRING YOUR OWN FACE MASK
- Further PPE (gloves and gowns) may be needed by staff members for closer contact on a case by case basis
- All equipment and frequently touched surfaces are cleaned appropriately between appointments
- Staff are aware of the symptoms of COVID-19 and are monitored regularly
Before your face to face appointment you will be required to complete a consent form acknowledging the information above and confirming that you do not currently have symptoms or possible symptoms of COVID-19.
If you are in any doubt as to whether you have symptoms of COVID-19 please do not attend the clinic. We can discuss your situation over the phone or virtually as almost all problems can be diagnosed and managed remotely.
We would like to ask you for your patience and understanding as we roll out the new measures. We have all had to adapt to living and working differently. These measures, whilst inconvenient are intended to improve the safety for all concerned. If you have any concerns or questions relating to any of the measures we have introduced or adopted, please do get in touch!
The Hogan & Mitchell Guarantee
1. We promise to listen to you and explain your problem in a way that makes sense to you, and tell you how long it will take to get better
2. We promise to be honest about what will & won’t help you
3. We promise you a positive experience of what real modern physio is and what we can help you achieve, WITHOUT machines or acupuncture!
4. We promise that if we cannot solve your problem, we will put you in touch with the right person who can.